METAMORPHOSIS II -- #Nigeria #events #METAMORPHOSIS2


Join other entrepreneurial people of faith in prayer as we secure new heights of Greatness in 2014
A sequel to #METAMORPHOSIS which featured Banky W, Bukky George, Atuyota Akporobomeriere "Ali Baba" & Olajumoke Adenowo as they spoke on becoming all you are born to be. Click here to watch videos.
#METAMORPHOSIS2 is going to be a life changing experience as we build up on the foundations laid at #METAMORPHOSIS.

Venue: Shell Hall MUSON Centre, 8/9 Marina Onikan, Lagos.

Date: Sunday, January 19, 2014
Time: 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM



Previous Post
Next Post

At Legendary Resources, we are your No.1 in Online Investment, Forex, e-Payment Systems, Webdesign and Entertainment...

Related Posts

2 comments:

  1. Yеsterday, while I was at work, my sistfer stolе my іPad and tested to see іf it can survive a 40 foot drop, just so she сan
    be a youtube sensation. My aplle ipad is now ԁestгoyed and
    she has 83 views. I know this iiѕ totаlly off topic but I had to share it with someоne!


    Fеeel free to surf to my homepagе; high value deliveries in UK

    ReplyDelete